A while ago on Facebook there has been a thread going around encouraging users to post their top 10 favourite albums. I happen to be delayed, but better later than never, right?
So here it is:
1. Fleetwood Mac- Rumours
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Californiacation
3. Coldplay- Parachutes
4. Avril Lavigne- Let Go
5. Taylor Swift – Fearless, Speak Now
6. Bon Jovi- Slippery When Wet
7. Arctic Monkeys. – Favourite Worst Nightmare, AM
8. Eagles- Desperado, Greatest Hits
9. Blink 182 – Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
10. Fall Out Boy- From Under the Cork Tree
It occurred to me the other day that there might be people in this world who have never known unrequited love, have never fallen for someone who didn’t fall too.
I know it’s rarer than a solar eclipse, but it seems likely that some have managed it; people who married their high school sweetheart, who got it right on the first try, who were seemingly born with enough innate confidence to walk right up to the object of their affection and say, “I think you’re great, would you like to go on a date sometime” and whose confidence was rewarded with a resolute, “Absolutely, I’d love to” and a Happily Ever After. The rest of us would be inclined to murder a couple like this if we ever came across them, but I maintain that they are the ones who are missing out. Everyone should fall for someone…
View original post 700 more words